Career Opportunity for the Role of Assistant Manager Procurement
Saleem Memorial Trust Hospital (SMTH) is one of the largest, multi-speciality private hospitals in Lahore. It has been established to address the dire need for a high-quality medical facility. We envision becoming the regional leader in clinical excellence by providing patient-centric, equitable, and quality healthcare
Responsible for providing excellent patient care in the designated area(s) while ensuring compliance with policies, rules, regulations, and procedures of the SMTH
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain from recognized Institutions
At least 4 to 5 years’ experience in public healthcare department / Private Hospital store / warehouse/ distribution center will be preferred. Must be computer literate. Working knowledge of Microsoft office and other computer application
- Procuring goods and services for the Hospital through prompt conversion of purchase
requisitions to purchase orders. - Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Managing the quotation process and expediting the delivery of goods and services.
- Assisting in supplier pre-qualification and participate in the opening of tenders
- Working in conjunction with the line managers to ensure clear specification of goods/services.
- Processing purchase requisitions and ensuring they are duly approved by the relevant signatories before converting into purchase orders.
- Analyzing requests for quotation.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Tracking purchase orders for approval and forwarding to suppliers.
- Prepare weekly delivery status progress reports.
- Coordinate with the finance department for the payment to the supplier.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and would like to apply for this job, please Fill the following form.
Last Date for Job Application:
The last date for the job applications is Wednesday, 1st June 2022.
▪ Market-based competitive salaries will be offered.
▪ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and no TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
▪ Candidates selected for an interview may be required to provide additional information and relevant documentation and certificates of qualifications etc.
▪ SMTH is an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’.
For Even Further Details, Contact:
We would love to talk to you. Please feel free to contact us via the below-mentioned means of communication:
Syed Irfan Ali
Head of Human Resources
Saleem Memorial Trust Hospital
Opposite Green Forts 2, Mohlanwal Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Landline (Direct): +92 42 37512785
PABX: +92 42 37512771 – 77, Extension: 130 and 115